Gluten Free Instant Pot Spaghetti
Making spaghetti just got easier! It took me a while to get the hang of using my Instant Pot pressure cooker. Now that I am used to it I try and use it for dinner whenever I can. Spaghetti is one of those dinners that takes 2-3 pans to make. This is why I love using the instant pot because you only dirty one pot, which makes clean up way easier! TBH that's the only reason I use my instant pot haha.
So this recipe was for a lot of spaghetti so that I had left overs. By all means half all the ingredients if you don't have a large enough instant pot or don't want to make that much. Leftovers for the win though!
Let's skip all my family stories and get right to the recipe...
2 lb ground venison or lean beef
43 oz your favorite spaghetti sauce
10-12 oz gluten free spaghetti noodles ( I used these)
1 cup filtered water
1 tsp garlic powder
1 1/2 tsp Italian seasoning
1 tsp salt
1/2 tsp pepper
1 tbls ghee
optional add diced onions or veggies of choice.
1.Turn 8 qrt instant pot to saute
brown hamburger with 1 tbls ghee and seasonings.
add onion or veggies towards the end of hamburger being browned.
If you have a higher fat meat, drain fat out, or just leave it, that is up to you. The meat I used didn't have any fat to drain.
2. Turn saute off. Break noodles in half and criss cross over top of meat.
3.Pour sauce over noodles.
3. pour water over noddles and spread the liquid around so it covers as much of the noodles as possible. leave noodles above meat though.
4. Close lid and turn on manual pressure cooking to 8 minutes.
5. once time is up let it self release for 5 minutes then manual release steam and open lid.
6. stir well. Serve in a bowl with goat cheese on top. I always add a little salt over dish as well. Enjoy! Ruby